Friday, November 9, 2012

ROKH

Special Feature


Hi people, meet my best buddy, Kooi Heng. One night we were out for dinner and I noticed her stylish outfit, so I just took her pictures. We were friends since 12 years old but only got really close at 14. She's one person you can really count on and one of the most patient people I've ever met. She hardly gets angry, in fact, I could not recall the last time she throws her tantrum. We hang out very often and she is such an inspiration to many. Follow her blog and you will know why - http://rachelooi.com/










                                                                   
































What she wore:
Spade Jacket
White Brit tank top, bought from a stall at Covent Garden, London
Scarf bought from a shop at Haji Lane, Singapore
Nichii black tights
Charles & Keith brown bag
Martina Pink flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for spending your time to drop a short message here. Every comment, whether it's good or bad, is very much appreciated. Your comment is the reason that my blog lives.

Smiles,
Miss Head Over Heels