Tuesday, November 6, 2012

City Rush

Last Monday, Avon had a launch on their latest fragrance, City Rush Eau Da Parfum. The scent that represents the women of today - powerful, bold and turn the street way to her own runway. The global face for this fragrance is Milla Jovovich, remember the Resident Evil heroin? Yeap, she fits very well with the brand and scent. I personally like the smell because it is sexy and spicy, very allurring.. mmm..







































The dress code was Glitter Street Chic, this is what I wore that night. 


Stomach alert!










































I did my own make up that night, tried to elaborate my eyes. Hope I did a good job. Do you agree with me that eye liners are one of the best cosmetic inventions? :) 

What I wore:
Glitter sleeve grey dress, bought from one of the boutiques at Times Square, KL
Avon necklace
Avon bracelets
Bebe gladiatorheels
Bebe earings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for spending your time to drop a short message here. Every comment, whether it's good or bad, is very much appreciated. Your comment is the reason that my blog lives.

Smiles,
Miss Head Over Heels