Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cut Outs

I always have trouble finding a right bottom for this yellow top. Finally, I decided to match it with this knitted skirt. And I am getting cozy with my mum's clogs. They are super comfortable. The heels were broken once, I fixed them by nailing them. It's a waste to just throw them away. I think this is one of the first pair of heels I started wearing because I took them from mum. Kind of sentimental to me as well. 

My first picture make me look retro.











































What I wore:
Cat Whisker's yellow top
Cream knitted skirt bought at Amcorp Mall
Avon gold necklace
Avon earings
Avon bracelet
Mum's clogs
Hair Band, Sister's (Fong)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for spending your time to drop a short message here. Every comment, whether it's good or bad, is very much appreciated. Your comment is the reason that my blog lives.

Smiles,
Miss Head Over Heels