Thursday, November 8, 2012

Poh Poh

People from the past triggers me from time to time. One of them whom I love dearly is my Grandmother, the mother of my father. She left us in 1996 because of cancer, a deadly desease in deed. I remember she used to adore me alot, making dinners for me and boy I miss her cooking. She's fierce but loving at the same time. I wish I could spend more time with her. She will always be missed. And you wonder why is this post specially dedicated for her. It's because I'm wearing her top, the one and only top I have as a remembrance from her.







\



































What I wore:
Tailor made top, my mum actually kept this top as remembrance
Avon neklace
Earings bought from one of the boutiques at Tropicana City Mall
Black clip, bought from Setia Alam night market
Avon bag
Zara peep toe heels
Zara pencil skirt
Zara metallic belt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for spending your time to drop a short message here. Every comment, whether it's good or bad, is very much appreciated. Your comment is the reason that my blog lives.

Smiles,
Miss Head Over Heels