Sunday, October 21, 2012

Brother's Shirt

Feel like wearing a little more formal than usual. This shirt was abandoned by my brother, so I stole it from him. Why waste such a nice piece of shirt.

Just add some accessories to make it not so guy-ish. Also decided to comb my hair back and tie a pony tail to make the whole look neater.











































What I wore:
Men's shirt, forgot what brand though
Zara pencil skirt
Zara leather belt
Flower brooch, no idea where from
Martina Pink leapord pumps
Bebe "not-so-gold-anymore" necklace
Hair band, no idea where from because it's my sister's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for spending your time to drop a short message here. Every comment, whether it's good or bad, is very much appreciated. Your comment is the reason that my blog lives.

Smiles,
Miss Head Over Heels