Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09


Red Color Heels - Studio

Red color heels never fail to attract me. I tried them on and they looked so pretty. Look at the red bow. Aren’t they cute? I was with Jason (the one that tricked me buying this pair and another… and another…sigh…) when I got them.

I have a hand full of skirts and dresses in mind to go with these heels. They will go well with a plain white skirt with a normal top, checked skirts (aaahhh… reminds me of ROKH’s new skirt, so cute!) and floral dresses. I can also fold the straight cut jeans or wear capri pants to show them off. I just love to show off beautiful heels by folding a long jeans or pants. Besides, folding jeans will give you a rugged look.



Gold Peep-toe with Bow Heels – Nine West
Black Lamp – IKEA (Sadly, the lamp is not functioning anymore. And look at the dust. Looks like it’s time to clean up, girl!)

Thanks to Jason, this is my 2nd pair that I bought on the same day. The moment I paid for this pair, I exchanged the heels that I wore to this. Haha! I wore a black skinny with a black wool top.



Maroon, White Polka Dots Heels – Martina Pink
Straw Hat – Daiso (such an adorable hat)

My 3rd pair of that day was this cute Maroon, White Polka dots with cute little bows at the front. This pair goes oh-so well with the Straw Hat.

Yes, I know… This is also another heel that I bought the same day with bows at the front. Silly me. But trust me they are all different - Color: 1 Red, 1 Gold, 1 Maroon. 1 normal slip on heel, 1 peep-toe & covered, 1 with buckle at the back. Even the bows are different for all three (Excuses, excuses… you just can’t stop a lady from shopping).

Hey, Happy 09/09/09! Wow, it's a good date to post something.

Smiles,
Miss Head Over Heels

12 comments:

  1. love the shoes.

    check my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks elena. I love that YSL super boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite are the golds. and i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE malaysia, especially KL! most amazing food! can't wait to visit again :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I agree, Malaysia's food is the best! We should keep in touch. I'll drive you around KL for food hunting. :) *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shoes! The one with the dots is so adorable! Would like to see them on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shoes! I really love the red ones! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely heels! Great blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Dylana. Yours too. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for spending your time to drop a short message here. Every comment, whether it's good or bad, is very much appreciated. Your comment is the reason that my blog lives.

Smiles,
Miss Head Over Heels